Sunday 17 April 2011

Reflections on my blog..

As the due date to our blogs looms nearer and nearer, I can see many of my peers frantically scrambling to finish their last few posts over msn, facebook, and even just through our tangled webs of blogs.  This is practically the end of an era, an end that I once thought would never come. To be honest, when the topic of blogging was first approached in class, I hated it.  I immediately decided that this project would cause me nothing but pain and sheer aggravation, a predictable reaction to my known fear and avoidance of technology.  But as the time to say goodbye to my online personality gets closer, I feel myself beginning to dread the near future.  What started out as the bane of my existence has somehow become personal, and somehow I no longer cringe when signing on.  This project has exposed me to the world of blogging that I had never seen before.  It was great to have a place to share my ideas about the novel, and even better that I got the chance to see what my peers had been thinking as well. 
Although I will NOT miss Slaughterhouse Five, it is with a tear in my eye that I say goodbye to my blog..

just kidding. I'm pretty relieved that I actually managed to finish this thing on time considering how badly I procrastinated, so I won't be that heartbroken that it's over.  But I did mean the rest of it, this really has been a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment